Monday 10 December 2012

Illustrated Wooden Treasures

Yes, it's Monday again. No need to feel so forlorn, especially because the holiday is coming very soon and then there will be nothing but festivity ahead for everyone! Now before that comes, why don't we feast our eyes on these gorgeous treasures by NUTAK...you sure are in for a real treat! :)







I first discovered NUTAK on etsy during the many hours of my satisfying explorations. Probably like so many of you, I find wood to be one of the most versatile and naturally beautiful material to work with, but making jewelry is something I've never tried to accomplish before. So you can imagine my excitement as I stumbled upon this fabulous shop! Each creation is so beautifully handcrafted, with great attention to details that shows amazing creativity. Monika and Darko are the creators behind NUTAK, both determined to put their heart and soul into each treasure they create. Other than jewelry, you can also find other uniquely made items in their shop...





So didn't that just lift up your mood? I always love finding inspirations on Mondays, just to kick things up a bit to set the pace going. I hope this feature brought you just that... Have a good week, everyone! :)




Links to NUTAK:
Etsy shop
Facebook page

4 comments:

  1. Lovely wooden objects! :) Thanks so much for your message, I'm a little behind but will scan some pages right now! :)
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are georgeous! Thanks for sharing:) I have mailed your letter, yuppiii:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah, beautiful beautiful! You make the best curator, Amalia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, so happy to see it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your lovely daydreams, they always make me smile! ♥