Tuesday 29 January 2013

Good Living in the Studio

Greetings, lovelies! Is life good where you are? Can't complain myself... I've been enjoying my freedom these days. No projects cluttering my head, no deadlines to raise my blood pressure, more hours of peaceful slumber, and just a lot of some plain old fashion playtime in the studio! Knowing me though, I'd be back agitating from lack of work to chase me around, so it's pretty much a vicious cycle I'm living in. Haha! :D






As you can see, I've been enjoying the positive energy...The Mother Quail and her little one up there are just a couple of my fruitful attempts to rid my head of all the tangled knots. There's nothing more satisfying than a change of scenery, wouldn't you say? Well, I hope you're able to spare some playful time in the studio too. Seriously, that's probably the best thing doctors could prescribed us artists for any kind of melt downs. Works wonders for me! :)


And since February is approaching fast, I would also like to let you know that I'm inviting all artists and crafts enthusiasts to apply for my Free Sponsorship here at Pencils and Fireflies. I usually send private invites by emails, but I think this way I would be able to reach more people who might be interested in joining our circle of friends and sponsors. So lets make February a fantastic month and send those applications right away!

See you soon! :)






8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quail and little one! Did you widdle that yourself or just paint it? Either way, beautiful!! I love those days without deadlines...they come too far and few between!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, AMalia!
    Luv 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so amazing, Amalia! Thanks for blogging about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these sweet quails, Amalia! I cannot believe that it's almost February! Time is truly flying. Hope that all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's always good to play and do what makes you happy. wonderful sculptures.

    have a swwet day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these birds. Beautiful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are officially my new blog crush! i love seeing the work of other artists, it is so inspiring to me! i love love love your space here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love birds , looking like babbler bird :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your lovely daydreams, they always make me smile! ♥